Please, consult with a doctor before trying any cleanse or detox. The adjustment in your diet can have an adverse effect on your body. Once you start your cleanse or detox one or more of the following symptoms may develop:
- Gas and bloating
- Skin eruptions
- Dry mouth or skin
- Constipation or diarrhea
These symptoms can just pass with no action taken. If you do not see any improvements in your symptoms, try some herbal teas (no caffeine) to help alleviate them. If the severity of your symptoms continues to increase, stop the cleanse or detox, and seek the advice of a medical practitioner.
If you have gallstones, kidney or liver problems, cancer, bloodclot, cardiac arrhythmia, cardiac conditions (including heart failure), peptic ulcers, pre/post operative, underweight, eating disorders, malnutrition, children, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, epilepsy, moderate to severe asthma, known nutritional deficiencies, low immunity, chronic fatigue, TB, gout, breastfeeding, or you are pregnant, please avoid these cleanses and detoxes altogether.
- We don’t sell medication
- This article was not developed as medical opinion
- These statements have not been assessed by Health Canada
- These products are not intended to diagnose. treat, cure, or prevent disease
- If you are currently living with any of these conditions, fasting may add additional stress to your physiological system and mental health - which is totally counter-productive to the process of healing
- This product is not pasteurized
- Please remember, as with anything concerning your health, its best to consult with your healthcare professional prior to starting a juice fast program
- Never stop taking prescribed medication without your doctor’s approval